Freezer Aire is an electrically heated air curtain designed to improve safety and functionality of cooler/freezer applications. Freezer Aire reduces or eliminates fog, moisture, and ice buildup within the surrounding cooler/freezer area due to extreme temperature differences from one side of the opening to the other.
- 304 stainless steel case
- Electric heat (10kW per motor)
- ¾ hp dual speed motor(s)
- High-efficiency discharge plenum
- Fully assembled and factory tested
- ETL listed
- Aire Controller™ provides strategic protection
- Made in the USA
- Mounting recommended on warmer side of door
- Alternate kW available
- Thermal overload protection
- Air Controller™ functions as High/Off/Low Speed Switch. Heat On/Off Switch. Fan Timer and Heater Timer.
Recommended Control & Activation Options
Freezer Aire Off Just Installed
In a typical freezer application, fog immediately forms when the freezer door opens. It then condenses, creating frost and ice inside the freezer.
Freezer Aire Turned On For The First Time
With the Freezer Aire Curtain™ operating and the door open, the air is conditioned, dissipating the fog and reducing the ice accumulation inside the freezer.